New Age opportunists and plastic shamans have used/are using this 2012 Maya doomsday falsehood as a means to fatten their pockets from gullible and naive people that are already predisposed to biblical apocalypse prophecy. Maya scholars have never promoted nor supported this modern myth, and in fact, of all the Maya inscriptions ever found, their is only one mention of the count that has been deciphered as 2012. The Maya did not predict an apocalypse nor a new age of rebirth; it’s all Western projection unto indigenous people whose cultural and spiritual traditions Westerners have appropriated and assumed custody of. The link provides an excellent side-by-side pairing of what the “believers” claim and what the “skeptics” debate.
- La Reina Tejana vive! twitter.com/HistoriaTexana… 3 hours ago
- If you want an honest perspective about antifa, read the article, but be sure to listen to the @scott_crow intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Speech given by Bolivian President #EvoMorales in #Europe June 30, 2013 | #MARSHALLTESUMA #Indigenous #decolonize
- A POSTMODERN ANALYSIS OF MESHICANO DISCOURSE | #Chicano #Chicanism #decolonize
- Diego Gutiérrez map 1562 & the word "Chicana" | #Xicanism #Chican@ #MAS #IlanStavans
- Racial Identity and Racial Treatment of Mexican Americans | Vilma Ortiz | #Xicanism #MAS #decolonize
- A New Mexikayotl: It’s Time To Purge The Nonsense! | Mexika Resistance
- Woman Claims Past Life Regression Cured Her Food Addiction | #pseudoscience #nonsense | (mis) #appropriation
- GEORGE WASHINGTON’S MY FATHER
- 1566 French Map with a place called "Chicana"
- “Speech Given by Bolivian President Evo Morales in Europe;” Revisited | #hoax #meme #marshalltesuma #deudaexterna