In this installment of our multi-part series on the struggle to defend ethnic studies in Arizona, ethnic studies pioneer Dr. Rodolfo Acuña, author ofOccupied America, talks to CultureStrike’s Michelle Chen about what the ongoing debate over Tucson’s Mexican-American Studies program says about deeper currents of America’s history and political culture.
- Will the leakers do the right thing already and gives us the smoking gun on #PresidentAgentOrange already!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- So, De Niro is an antivaxer. Sad. twitter.com/SkeptInquiry/s… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Identity Crisis among Chicano/Mexicanos continues
- CADDO AND IROQUOIS GEOPOLITICS; Examination Of Indigenous Territoriality In The Native-Colonial Borderlands Of North America, 1530-1750 | Ruben Arellano | Academic Room
- Book Review: Education for Extinction by David W. Adams
- Racial Identity and Racial Treatment of Mexican Americans | Vilma Ortiz | #Xicanism #MAS #decolonize